Expert Reiki courses and Reiki healing in Melbourne, Australia
- Releases stress
- Improved sense of wellbeing, perhaps you're not sick but lack energy and vitality
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Can be of assistance with any illness or disorder, minor, major- physical, mental, psychological or spiritual
- Louise is experienced in helping people with their journey with cancer and other major illnesses- whether newly diagnosed, undergoing surgery/other treatments, palliative and end of life
To Book a Reiki session complete this form or call Louise 0418 391809
Level 1 Reiki: The entry level for this beautiful Japanese healing and spiritual practice. Everyone can learn Usui Shiki Ryoho. Small class sizes, book today for the July 3-6 ( 6pm-9 pm) Reiki course.Complete the form on "Book a course" page to register.
Level 2 Reiki: Intermediate level (pre-requisite is Level 1). This course is for those who feel a deep connection to this practice, or feel a strong calling ( vocation) to become a Reiki practitioner. Please contact Louise to discuss whether you are ready for this next step.
Reiki Masters training: Louise is not taking on new Reiki Master candidates this year.
Other Courses & events:
NEW Reconnect to your Reiki practise June 24 2017; 1-5pm
Have you learnt Reiki but forgotten everything, or lost confidence- then this course is just what you need. We cover all the basics from Level 1 Reiki.
Deepening your Level 2 Reiki practise - date TBC
Introduction to Aromatherapy - next course date TBC
Expert Reiki education.
Experienced Reiki healing.
Why Choose Louise?
- 19 years experience working with Reiki
- A Professional Registered Nurse &Health Educator, Louise is qualified and experienced as an educator. You benefit from her expert ability to teach and train her students.
- Professional member of Australia's largest Reiki organisation, ARC and the AARP. Professional members must abide by Codes of Ethics and Professional Standards.
- Conveniently located in Melbourne's South East Suburbs, it can be easily accessed from the CBD to Mornington.
Any questions or enquires can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louise on 0418 391 809