Reiki and Wellness in Melbourne: courses & healing.
- Restores balance & promotes vitality in body, mind and soul.
- Improved sense of wellbeing.
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety, insomnia and depression
- Can promote healing from any illness or disorder, physical, psychological or spiritual.
- May be of help with any major illness e.g. newly diagnosed, undergoing surgery, palliative and end of life.
- Can reduce side effects of chemotherapy/radiotherapy
* research supporting these effects are available on request or go to: www.reikinmedicine.org
New Mindfulness Meditation:
We are very excited to announce we are teaching Mindfulness Meditation in Hampton,Melbourne. The perfect way to calm your busy mind.
Monday 9am - 7 pm
Tuesday 9 am -7 pm
Wednesday 8 am -7 pm
Thursday 8 am - 7 pm
Friday 8 am - 6 pm
Saturday 8 am - 3 pm
To Book a Reiki healing session complete this form or call Louise 0418 391809
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese healing and spiritual modality.
We use Reiki - Usui Shiki Ryho, to improve our mind and body.
Reiki is for everybody, I have seen the many benefits personally and in my many clients and students over the last nearly 20 years.
Reiki can and does have profound effects both as a healing modality and personal development practice.
No need for bells & whistles or gimmicks.The traditional system is complete and comprehensive, yet easy to learn and use.
Learn Reiki- Usui Shiki Ryoho
Level 1 Reiki -Shoden : The entry level for this beautiful Japanese healing and spiritual practice. Everyone is able to learn Usui Shiki Ryoho. Next Level 1 Reiki courses:
November: Saturday 11 & Sunday 12. Book today- places still available.
December: Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 Limited places avialable.
Dates for January 2018 will be released soon- let Louise know you are interested and register
*Small class size, so limited places available.
Level 2 Reiki - Okuden: Intermediate level (pre-requisite is Level 1). This course is for those who feel a deep connection to this practice, or feel a strong calling ( vocation) to become a Reiki practitioner. Please contact Louise to discuss whether you are ready for this next step. Contact Louise to learn Level 2 Usui Shiki Ryoho in 2018.
Reiki Masters training - Shinpiden: Contact Louise for details about applying to be a Reiki Master candidate in 2018.
firstname.lastname@example.org Louise- 0418 391809