Reiki Courses in Melbourne
- All our Reiki courses are recognised by ARC (Australian Reiki Connection) & AARP (Australian Association of Reiki Professionals).
- All courses are delivered by Reiki Master Teacher Louise Riley. Louise has 10 years experience teaching Reiki, 20 years as a Reiki Practitioner and is also a professional Registered Nurse/Nursing Educator.
- Louise teaches and practices the form of Reiki Practice called Usui Shiki Ryoho that has been handed down in the spiritual lineage: Usui-Hayashi-Takata-Furumoto. This is the form that is held in its integrity for future generations. This carries on the work that Mrs Takata started 80 years ago.
- Committed to her own Reiki journey and the path Reiki has shown her. Louise has completed Reiki Master Training with Paul Mitchell. Paul Mitchell one of the 22 Reiki Masters initiated by Hawayo Takata.
- You will receive comprehensive training, including all traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho teachings.
- Supportive and relaxed learning environment in a small group.
- Class sizes are small this is the best way to receive plenty of individual attention and practice time.
- You will receive ongoing Reiki support from Louise. Her commitment to you, as one of her Reiki students, continues beyond the end of your class.
Usui Shiki Ryoho
Hawayo Takata was the first person to bring Usui Reiki out of Japan. She effectively delivered the teachings in a way that ensured it was easily understood and adopted by Westerners. This lead to Usui Shiki Ryoho spreading around the world.
The Office of the Grand Master is a partnership between Phyllis Furumoto, the recognised lineage bearer and Paul Mitchell, recognised as Head of Discipline.Together they offer teachings and gatherings to students internationally to maintain the strength of the system from Hawayo Takata. They have been sharing and teaching Usui Shiki Ryoho internationally for the past 40 years.
The title Grand Master is one that the Reiki Alliance community give to the person that is recognised by that community as being the Spiritual Lineage bearer. Phyllis has held this role since her Grandmother Hawayo Takata passed away.
Other Reiki Training
Louise has also learnt Shinpiden(Master) in 2012 with Inamoto Hyakuten, founder of Komyo Reiki Do- a branch he has developed and started teaching in 1998.
Her initial Reiki Master training (2008) was in the William Lee Rand style, (before he developed his healing method he has called Holy Fire Reiki) from Elizabeth and Robert Thuan.
Louise has also completed the CARO (Council of Reiki Organisations) Professional Practice - Reiki Treatment Delivery and Business Skills Course, so you are assured of expert Reiki Training.
Codes of Conduct
Sacred Lotus Healing adheres to the standards, ethics, codes and teaching guidelines set out by ARC (Australian Reiki Connection), and is a recognised Reiki Teacher with ARC. The HCCC Code of Conduct which was introduced by the Victorian Government is followed as legislated in 2017.Louise demonstrates the highest level of integrity in her Reiki work and is well known and respected for this quality.
Class sizes are small this is the best way to receive plenty of individual attention and practice time. You will receive ongoing Reiki support from Louise and are welcome to join the Sacred Lotus Reiki Practise sessions - a wonderful way to hone your Reiki skills and meet like-minded Reiki people.